Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

3 hours of sweat.

Today I enjoyed a nice, quiet morning with only two things on my mind: exercise and laundry.  So, in between switching loads, I got in a great workout and also got caught up on a couple of my favorite shows.  I started things off with 10 minutes of Pilates, then I got on the elliptical.  I did a total of 45 minutes straight on there, and as a side note...at some point while I was doing it, I decided to go backwards for a while.  I noticed that when I go backwards on the elliptical, the stupid bolt doesn't come out so I don't have to keep getting off to screw it back in.  After 45 minutes, I got out my step stool and 5 pound hand weights and did a circuit, alternating 5 minutes on the elliptical (backwards!), with various cv exercises: step-ups, lunges, punches, etc.  When I had been at that for another 45 minutes, I got on the treadmill and did an "easy" paced 5.5 mile run and some additional walking as well.  Three hours later...stick a fork in me, I'm done!  (Well, except for that laundry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!