Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

9 Miles.

After doing a half an hour on the elliptical this morning, my husband and I headed out for a run.  It was cold, but that wasn't the least of it.  The frickin' wind was SO annoying!  It's a good thing we were together because if I had been out running alone and my husband was at home, I probably would have called him to come get me!  Not really, but it was a thought.  Thankfully the wind was only a major nuisance during the first 4 to 5 miles.  After that we turned, following the loop back home and the wind seemed to swirl around us instead of hitting us head-on.  By the time we got home we had gone a little over 9 miles.  Have I mentioned how nice it is to have someone (convenient) to go running with?  Have I also mentioned that my HUSBAND and I are officially signed up to do the Ogden Marathon in May?  He has no idea what he's getting himself into...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!