Looking for something? Try here...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Misc. Friday.

I actually got to sleep in (a little) this morning...8am!  Then I had cub scout meetings, so I wasn't able to get to my workout until after lunch time.  I felt very blah today, too, with stuffiness and congestion still lingering from the cold I've had for over a week now.  I wasn't sure I'd get much of a workout done, as cruddy as I felt.  Funny thing about exercise, though - it usually makes me feel better.  I started out with 40 minutes on the elliptical, then I got on the treadmill and put the incline as high as it would go and walked for almost 4 miles.  When I finished with that, I bundled up the kids and we went to the park where I spent an hour and walked another 4 miles.  So, all in all a good workout day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!