Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Miscellaneous workouts.

I've had a couple of good days, yesterday and today, with my workouts.  Yesterday I did some cross training using the elliptical for 30 minutes, walking on the treadmill for a half an hour and then doing 20 minutes of jogging.  Today I started out on the treadmill with an hour of running intervals, followed by 40 minutes on the elliptical and 100 sit-ups.  I can't say as much for my eating the past couple of days, with lunch out with my family yesterday and a pot-luck dinner at our cub scout pack meeting last night.  Luckily I like working out.  It works in my favor.  After a sampling of some apple pie at dinner, I'm starting to get excited for Thanksgiving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!