Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, December 8, 2011

11 mile walk.

I've been at it reading the second book in the Hunger Games series, so after I did 40 minutes on the elliptical this morning, I got on the treadmill and started walking.  Eleven miles later and I've only got about a chapter to go.  I like walking because I feel like I could do it forever.  Tomorrow I might do a simple workout in the morning, if I have time before cub scouts, but I mostly want to use tomorrow as a rest and recovery day.  On Saturday morning my husband and I plan to attempt a nice, long run - the first outdoor run for me in over a week and a half.  The temperatures are supposed to be more mild (reaching the 30's), so it should be a great day for a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!