Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

3 miles plus...

This morning I started out with 10 minutes of Pilates to warm up, then I got on the elliptical and did a circuit workout, alternating 5 minutes on the elliptical with 2 minutes of strength training or calisthenics, for a total time of 50 minutes.  After that, I got on the treadmill and did a 3 mile run.  I also have planned to do lots of walking on the treadmill today while I continue reading my book, but I won't get to that until I get some other things done first.  Besides needing to run to the store for a few more Christmas related items, I generally like to do a "toy/kids stuff" purge and re-organization leading up to Christmas.  That way their rooms and closets don't become a black hole on Christmas day.  :)  That's what's on my agenda for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!