Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Still alive...

Apparently I've missed blogging for a few days.  ;)

That doesn't mean I haven't been getting in my workouts, though.  I did take a rest day on Sunday, after our long run on Saturday.  My recovery has been really good, though, so I didn't feel like I needed to rest too much.  Yesterday I did a decent cross-training workout, starting with 90 minutes on the elliptical and then doing about 15 minutes of upper body strength training.  Today, I didn't have much time in the morning, but I did get in 40 minutes on the elliptical before my husband and I headed out to finish our Christmas shopping...mission (almost) accomplished.  This evening, once the household was settled down for the night, I was also able to do about an hour of walking on the treadmill while I started reading book three in the Hunger Games series.  Tomorrow I plan to do some running while watching the Biggest Loser season finale that airs on regular TV tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!