Looking for something? Try here...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

9.5 miles.

It's long run day, but a scale-back week, so we (my husband and I) only did 9.5 miles this morning.  It's a good thing, too, because for some reason my hamstring decided to flare up.  One of the annoyances of running is that one week you can feel great, strong, powerful on a run, only to feel flabby, weak and limpy on another.  I'm hoping that the cycle will work out in my favor because next week we're shooting for 17 miles for our long run.

When we got home, I wanted to keep my legs moving, but without the stress of running, so I got on the treadmill and walked for another 1/2 hour.  I did Pilates for 30 minutes before we left for our run, which I had hoped would help with the hamstring issue...obviously not.  Tomorrow, rest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!