Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, December 19, 2011

XT Monday.

I began my workout this morning with a 30 minute "jog" on the treadmill.  I kept it at a nice, comfortable pace.  Then I got on the elliptical and did 5 minute intervals, alternating with my usual round of various cv/strength training exercises: sit-ups, step-ups, punches using hand weights, etc.  I did that for a total of 50 minutes, then I got back on the treadmill and walked for an hour and a half.  I know that to some of you this may sound like a ridiculous amount of time to spend working out.  Looking back through my blog posts, I realize I spend many hours a week devoted to exercise.  I feel like I'm on an endless and futile quest to morph my body into something it will probably never become - tight, toned, athletic, slim, unyielding, strong.  On the plus side, I really do enjoy the actual exercise part.  It's my hobby, I guess.  Now if I could just figure out a way to get paid for doing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!