Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Well, today is my "last" day of freedom, at least for the next two weeks while my kids are on their holiday break.  I started my workout this morning by doing 30 minutes on the elliptical.  I would have liked to have done more time on there, but the stupid thing is really on it's last leg.  I'm getting tired of needing to stop, get off and adjust and tighten the bolt for every 5-10 minutes I spend on it.  Nothing I do seems to fix the problem permanently, so I hope it's not too long before we can afford to get a replacement...and a bike. ;)

Anyway, after the elliptical, I got on the treadmill and walked for 75 minutes at a quicker than normal (for me) walking pace: 4 mph.  Now, as I sit here eating my oatmeal and writing this blog, I'm thinking that if it warms up much above the 15 degrees it was when I took the kids to school this morning, I may go outside for a short run later.

1 comment:

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!