Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Survival, day two...

On this, the second day of Christmas break with the kids, I was awakened at just before 7am, several little faces hovering over mine, asking if they could go outside and play in the snow.  Since I was then up for the day, I went ahead and got started on my workout.  I began with 30 minutes of Pilates, which felt great for my stiff, achy body.  After that I did 30 minutes on the elliptical, then moved on to the treadmill and did a 30 minute run at 6 mph.  Finally, with all of that finished, I bundled up and went outside with the kids, hauling my 5 year old in the sled while the others followed, the 4 blocks to the school where we went sledding for as long as we could stand the negative degree wind chill - which was about 35 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. Brock leaves me alone and goes down stairs and reads. Dagny is my late sleeper ... just like her momma!

    Hopefully I am back to normal and virtually running with ya. For now I'll enjoy reading about you rocking it!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!