Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A little XT...

This morning I was feeling really sore in my legs, especially my hamstrings, so I started out my workout with 10 minutes of Pilates to warm up, then 30 minutes on the elliptical, followed by 30 minutes on the new bike.  Then when my husband woke up, he wanted to go for a walk to loosen up his legs, so we went together to the park and walked for a couple of miles.  I'm going to use tomorrow as a "rest" day, though I may do a little walking.  Assuming the weather cooperates, I hope to do a good 16-18 mile long run on Saturday morning....we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog... congrats on training for your 2nd marathon! I just did my first this past year, and hope to do more. It's always fun finding other moms who run! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!