Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

12 miles, and other cardio.

My husband and I decided not to risk injury or certain death today just for the sake of a long run. ;)  After we dropped the kiddos all off at school, we braved the roads in our 4-wheel drive vehicle to head to the gym.  I started out on the treadmill, where I did a little over 2 hours, or about 12 miles.   Then I also did 30 minutes on the bike at 20mph, then I did 30 minutes on the elliptical.  Since our original goal was 18 miles today, I figure 3 hours of hard cardio was an even exchange.  Plus, on Thursday my husband has another day off work and since all the kids will be in school on that day again, we can possibly try for a run then...if the weather changes between now and then.  It's not looking promising.  I can't say I'm surprised, as mild as things have been this winter, I knew we were due for some good snow storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!