Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

9 mile walk.

Today I used as a slow-burn type of cardio day.  I had been hoping to go out for a run, if you remember, I was so excited about the wonderful weather we were supposed to have this week, ahem...so, when I woke up and it was raining, well, I wussed out.  Besides, I was still feeling a tad tired from my spinning and 5 miler yesterday, so I decided to go at an easier pace.  I got on the treadmill, put it at a decent incline (I can't tell you the % incline, my treadmill's not that high-tech), and walked at 3.7 mph for about an hour and a half.  Then I got on my elliptical and did 30 minutes, at which point the "pedal" completely fell off and broke, from what I can tell, it's now un-fixable.  :(  So, I got back on the treadmill and walked some more, when I finished catching up on a couple of shows on Hulu.com, I had gone a little over 9 miles.

1 comment:

  1. Nice listening to you body! I would call you a wuss, but I haven't been outside since my marathon .... a year ago. I think. Probably. I'm a wimp.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!