Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spinning, weights and running.

This morning's spin class seemed even harder than usual.  I think our instructor likes to see us on the verge of passing out. ;)  After one hour of pure sweaty torture fun, Chris and I went into the weight room where we spent another hour lifting.  Guess what?  I can bench press 50 pounds!  I know, that doesn't sound like much to most of you, but considering where I started and the fact that I only weigh about 120 pounds, I think that's pretty decent.  After we finished with the strength training, I hit a treadmill for a 3 mile run.  Now I'm getting ready to help my son celebrate his birthday with some yummy looking chocolate fudge cake. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!