Looking for something? Try here...

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day, back in the saddle...


And no, this time I'm not referring to spinning (you know, the saddle, haha!), although Chris and I did end up going to that spinning class on Saturday morning, which made it three days in a row of spin class for me last week.  Yesterday I enjoyed a nice, rainy rest day.  This morning I woke up, the sun was out and I felt ready to get back out on the road.  First I did 45 minutes of Pilates, then I went out and I did my favorite 9.2 mile loop, which took me about an hour and 40 minutes.  It felt good to run again, since it's been a week since the marathon and I've been taking a break from running.  My hamstrings were feeling kind of tight, but other than that I felt pretty good.  This looks to be a promising week of good weather, so hopefully the kids and I will get lots of time outdoors.  Hope everyone has been enjoying this holiday weekend with their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!