Looking for something? Try here...

Friday, June 29, 2012

Fridays.

I was so looking forward to today, thinking that I was going to get to sleep in a bit.  Alas, my kids had other plans - waffles for breakfast.  After fixing their waffles and cleaning up the kitchen, I had just enough time to do about 25 minutes of Pilates before getting ready to go to cub scouts.  Today we were practicing for the July 4th parade!

After scouts, I came home and fixed lunch for the kids, changed my clothes and headed into town.  Since I had a few errands to run, I decided to hit a spin class while I was close to the gym.  After spinning, I finished my errands then came home and jumped on the treadmill for a mile.  There are only 5 days left in the RW Summer Running Streak Challenge, but I'm contemplating seeing how long I can keep it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!