Looking for something? Try here...

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gym time.

I began my morning workout at the gym at 7:30am.  I started by running 1.15 miles on the treadmill, then I got started on my upper body strength training.  As I was running, my hamstrings were feelings super tight, but by the time I had finished a mile, they were a little better.  My tight/sore hamstrings seem like a problem that will never go away.  Once I had finished with weights, it was time for spin class.  I have yet to find/buy any head-sweat band type things, but I REALLY need to!  My eyes are permanently red from the sweat that drips and stings them.

After my time at the gym, I made a quick stop at the store for a few Father's Day items, then this is what I worked on today:


1 comment:

  1. Father's Day!! Is that this Sunday? Thanks for the reminder...I am still in recovery from vacation mode!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!