Looking for something? Try here...

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Not sure what was up.

This morning my husband and I spent some time at the gym.  We started out in the weight room for about 45 minutes, where I focused on working chest and biceps.  Then we went to spin class, where for some reason, I never really found my groove.  It was especially warm in the spinning classroom due to air conditioner issues at the gym, and even though I'm totally accustomed to sweating like a pig during spin, today it was making me feel lightheaded and dizzy.  I was even having some stomach cramps.  I was trying to make sure I drank enough water, and I gave it all I could during the hour-long class, but I felt pretty crummy afterward, instead of that awesome post-workout glow.

When we came home, I spent the afternoon trying to "recover" enough so I could at least get my mile run in for the day.  Even though I never really got much energy back, I did finally suck it up at around 9pm and just got on the treadmill and cranked out a couple of miles.  I really don't much like running that late at night because it usually means I'll have a harder time falling asleep at a decent hour.  Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!