Looking for something? Try here...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

5 (Halloweeny) miles. :)

Eh, it's been a while since I've posted a gratuitous picture of myself before going out on a run, so I thought "What the heck?" :)

This morning was a bit chilly and windy, but I decided to hit the road for a 5 mile run anyway.  I just did an out and back and my average pace was about 10:38 min./mile.  I felt really good.  I think that will be my last run until the half-marathon on Saturday.  I still have classes at the gym tomorrow to get my exercise fix. :)

Happy Halloween everyone!  I saw these little cuties on the Eat-Clean Diet page, so I made them for my son's first grade class. 
They're little mandarin orange cups, and they're not actually "clean".  The store did have a sugar-free version, but it just had artificial sweetener instead.  Then I saw that they had a gelatin with oranges version, so I went with that.  It's still a "treat" for the kids, but that's what Halloween is all about, right?  At least it's not candy...

1 comment:

  1. Those are SO cute!! I love it! Who cares if it's not 100% clean--it's still way better than candy!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is the fuel for this blog. Leave your comments!